I suggest you ...

montly small updates would be a great idea

The biggest reason for doubt in Livecart is that the communication between the developer and the customer is lowsy! - Users never know whether this cart is a dinosaur or whether development is still happening - also you would do well to realize that most of us are 'holding out' with this cart in the hope that the developer is prepared to 'develop' - put simply it is not very fair to expect business to wait forever on an update and honesty is required - simple updates however small would eliminate a lot of this doubt - realize that most of us using this cart have invested heavily in time - but time is either well spent or its not - I for one am questining whether the time I put into this could be better spent with another cart

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Greger Andersson commented  · 

I beleive there is only a very limited number of your current users who feel comfortable about taking files from Github and install them. Most useres are non-programmers who would be much helped by distribution packages. Many opens source projects have nightly builds available as packages for easy installations and upgrade.

• AdminLiveCart (Founder, LiveCart) commented  · 

Point taken - a new bugfix release is out today. It's quite easy to follow LiveCart progress in real time as most code changes appear at Github quickly. Of course, the packaged releases could be more frequent.

Feedback and Knowledge Base